Welcome to EU|FH!
Why choose EU|FH?
The European University of Applied Sciences (EU|FH) is a private, state-accredited university and has been awarded top rankings and an outstanding record in employment.
At EU|FH we offer several business and health programmes and focus on preparing students for the world of work through a proven combination of outstanding educational quality and vocational training, making them highly competitive in the job market.
As a small private university we are able to constantly update our courses in order to meet the ever-changing needs of the labour market, so that students are always on top of the latest management trends.
You will benefit from:
- a personal and welcoming atmosphere
- small groups with close contact to our professors and lecturers with first-hand business experience
- courses developed in collaboration with industry and commerce
- internationally accredited bachelor’s and master’s degrees
- campuses that offer modern and fully equipped facilities
- being located in or close to exciting cities like Cologne, Bonn, Düsseldorf or Aachen
- around 73 partner universities in nearly 33 countries world-wide
- over 600 cooperation partners
- not only studying – it is also about the friends you make