Welcome to EUFH!
Why choose EUFH?
The European University of Applied Sciences (EUFH) is a private, state-accredited university and has been awarded top rankings and an outstanding record in employment.
At EUFH we offer several business and health programmes and focus on preparing students for the world of work through a proven combination of outstanding educational quality and vocational training, making them highly competitive in the job market.
As a small private university we are able to constantly update our courses in order to meet the ever-changing needs of the labour market, so that students are always on top of the latest management trends.
You will benefit from:
- a personal and welcoming atmosphere
- small groups with close contact to our professors and lecturers with first-hand business experience
- courses developed in collaboration with industry and commerce
- internationally accredited bachelor’s and master’s degrees
- campuses that offer modern and fully equipped facilities
- being located in or close to exciting cities like Cologne, Bonn, Düsseldorf or Aachen
- around 73 partner universities in nearly 33 countries world-wide
- over 600 cooperation partners
- not only studying – it is also about the friends you make