How to apply
Thank you very much for your interest in our university. We would be very pleased to welcome you at EU|FH!
If you would like to study at EU|FH, it is easy to make an application. Before you decide which programme you are interested in, please read the following relevant information:
Application Deadlines for studying abroad at EU|FH
Semester programmes for international students (in English)
- European Business Management: July 1st
- International Innovation Management: November 1st
Regular study programmes (in German)
- Quarter 4: July 1st
- Quarter 1: October 1st
- Quarter 2: January 1st
- Quarter 3: April 1st
- At EUFH one ECTS corresponds to a workload of 25-30 hours.
- This includes all learning activities that are part of the course such as pre and post processing, lecture time / course attendance and examinations.
- At EU|FH international students can gain up to 30 ECTS per quarter / semester.
- Final exams usually take place during the last two weeks of each quarter / semester.
- Attendance is mandatory in all courses. If you miss 10% or more of the classes you will not be permitted to take the final exams.
- Exchange / Erasmus+ students from our partner universities are exempt from tuition fees.
- Tuition fee for all other international students is 2.070€ per semester in our English-taught programmes (“European Business Management” and “International Innovation Management”)
- Tuition fee in EU|FH’s German-taught regular degree programmes is 690€ per month.
Semester Programmes for international students (in English):
- European Business Management: end of September – end of December
- International Innovation Management: middle of February – end of May
Regular study programmes (in German):
- Quarter 4: October – December
- Quarter 1: January – March
- Quarter 2: April – June
- Quarter 3: July – September
Please note that you should always arrive at least one week before the official start of the quarter / semester.