How to apply
Thank you very much for your interest in our university. We would be very pleased to welcome you at EUFH!
If you would like to study at EUFH, it is easy to make an application. Before you decide which programme you are interested in, please read the following relevant information:
Application Deadlines for studying abroad at EUFH
Semester programmes for international students (in English)
- European Business Management: July 1st
- International Innovation Management: November 1st
Regular study programmes (in German)
- Quarter 4: July 1st
- Quarter 1: October 1st
- Quarter 2: January 1st
- Quarter 3: April 1st
- At EUFH one ECTS corresponds to a workload of 25-30 hours.
- This includes all learning activities that are part of the course such as pre and post processing, lecture time / course attendance and examinations.
- At EUFH international students can gain up to 30 ECTS per quarter / semester.
- Final exams usually take place during the last two weeks of each quarter / semester.
- Attendance is mandatory in all courses. If you miss 10% or more of the classes you will not be permitted to take the final exams.
- Exchange / Erasmus+ students from our partner universities are exempt from tuition fees.
- Tuition fee for all other international students is 2.070€ per semester in our English-taught programmes (“European Business Management” and “International Innovation Management”)
- Tuition fee in EUFH’s German-taught regular degree programmes is 690€ per month.
Semester Programmes for international students (in English):
- European Business Management: end of September – end of December
- International Innovation Management: middle of February – end of May
Regular study programmes (in German):
- Quarter 4: October – December
- Quarter 1: January – March
- Quarter 2: April – June
- Quarter 3: July – September
Please note that you should always arrive at least one week before the official start of the quarter / semester.