Depending on where you come from and how long you plan to stay, you may need a visa for Germany. Students who hold an EU or EEA passport/identity card do not require a visa to study in Germany.

If you need to apply for a visa, please make sure to do so as soon as you receive your Letter of Acceptance. Please note that EU|FH cannot assist you in the visa application process!
For more and binding information about visa requirements, please contact the German embassy or German consulate in your home country.


Svenja Fillep-Kühn Head of International Office +49 (0)2232/5673-360
Chantal Cowan International Coordinator +49 (0) 2232/5673-370
Cornelia Hermann International Coordinator +49 (0)2232/5673-365